Sunday, January 13, 2008

ramble.ramble.photo.


When I first found out about this assignment, I didn't want to start a blog. Blogging goes against everything that I feel my writing should do. What I write, whether it scribbled carelessly on a napkin, neatly composed in a journal or impersonally typed on a computer, I don't want people to read. It is mine, it is just for me. Selfish? Going against everything communicative about writing? Oh yeah, so maybe blogging will allow me to grow as a writer. Whether eyes awkwardly stumble over the words, or even if they sit, untouched in the endless abyss of cyberspace, it doesn't matter. They are my words and my ideas, my thoughts given form. They just are simply piercing the computer screen. blah blah, end soapbox.

Anyway, enough rambling. Most of the time I'll probably post pictures I take alongside strange stories that happen to me... (because Bellingham, you are a bizarre city)

No comments: